LF KB.LEGAL has identified Government Relations in a separate area of providing legal and information and advisory services, which allows to show a high level of quality and efficiency for the Customer.
Government relations are divided into four main blocks, covering the full range of services needed to accomplish tasks of any complexity.
Development of legal acts
The development of regulatory acts takes place in the following areas of LF KB.LEGAL practice:
- Administrative Law;
- A constitutional right;
- Corporate law;
- Environmental law;
- Land Law;
- Agrarian law.
Support of the procedure of adoption of legal acts
After the elaboration of the regulatory act, work begins on the adoption of the regulatory authority in the form of:
- bill / sectoral bills;
This can be both a coherent regulatory framework with new institutional conditions and amendments or revisions.
Implementation of international norms into Ukrainian legislation
- Projects related to the implementation of international norms and practices in Ukraine at the legislative level begin with an analysis of Ukrainian and world legislation, first and foremost European Union law.
- The next stage is a detailed algorithm for implementation, harmonization, development and adoption at the legislative level in Ukraine.
Interaction with public authorities at all levels negotiate with:
- The Government;
- Presidential Administration on various business sector projects;
- Public-private partnership;
- Public authorities;
- Local self-government bodies;
- Territorial community.